This is one of the highest awarded and rarest 1967 L71 Corvettes in the World.
This rare classic is offered from Joe Verrillo's Special Private Collection.
Black Sparkle Metalic Paint by House of Kolor
C6 ZR1 Fenders with Carbon Fiber Vents
Wide body quarter panels to accept 20" Custom Wheels
Billet Aluminum Hood Grilles, allow fresh air into the Engine Compartment allowing heat to dissipate to Cool Engine Operating Temperature
Custom Air Cleaner Fabricated, Sealed Tight against the Hood for Air induction into the Intake System
Rear Body Interior Floor Section was Replaced with a New Tubbed Design to Accept C7 Suspension and Enlarging the Wheel Wells
Custom Made 20" C2 Knock-Off Rims elit
Brand New Designed & Built Exclusively for this Chassis Rear End VIPER Assembly GEAR RATIO 3:55
Michelin 20" Rear & 19" Front Performance Radials
C7 Multi-link power steering
C7 Z06 LT4 Supercharged 6.2L V8
SAE Certified 650 HP
650 lb-ft of Torque
5 Speed TREMEC Transmission with Overdrive
Custom HURST SideWinder Shifter
ALL Handmade Leather, 2 Tone Red & Black Leather Seats, Door Panels & Dash Pads
Late Model Corvette Power Seats
White Face Backlit in Red with Red Needles and Highly Visible LCD Message Center
Billet Aluminum with Carbon Fiber Tilt Steering Column
Factory Look with Blue Tooth Connectivity and USB Ports for I-Pod and I-Phone.
• ¼ Mile drag racing history
• Successfully Turning in the low 11’s and winning many trophies
• NCRS Regional Performance Verification
• 2017 Bloomington Gold OEM *BORN WITH ENGINE
• 2017 NCRS Regional Top Flight
• 2017 Muscle Car & Corvette Nationals 2017 Gold Concourse Award
• 2017 Muscle Car & Corvette Nationals Triple Diamond Award
• January 2019 Hemmings Muscle Machines Magazine Cover feature car!
• The Original Warranty Booklet with the Protect-O-Plate
• The Original Corvette Owner Card
• The Original Owner’s Manual
• The Original Radio Operating Instructions
• Original Wheel Trim Instruction Card
• Original Optional Accessories Pamphlet
• Original Gas Tank with the Tank Sticker On It!